NEWSPAPERS & MAGAZINES
- NEW RELEASES
- TRADE BOOKS
- ELT (English Language Teaching) BOOKS
International Marketing 1eAuthor: Michael R. Czinkota, Ilkka A. Ronkainen
Publication date: November 25 2011
Publisher: Cengage Learning
Price:10 469(not including shipping cost and VAT)На заказ
Product DescriptionInternational Marketing is aimed primarily at intermediate and advanced undergraduate and postgraduate students taking International Marketing modules. Due to its applied coverage, the book is also an excellent choice at MBA and post-experience levels.
The book covers the entire range of international marketing topics, logically divided into four Parts:
• Part One outlines the core concepts of international marketing, and discuses the environmental forces which the international marketer has to consider.
• Part Two focuses on international market entry and development, addressing strategic planning for internationalisation, including preparing (through research) and executing the entry.
• Part Three addresses the elements of the marketing mix that are most important for firms at the initial stage of internationalisation
• Part Four discusses the marketing management issues most relevant to the expanded global operations of multinational corporations.Textbooks
CommentsThis product has not been commented on